LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
In Summary – Please ensure you have parental/guardian permission before placing orders if you are under 18 years old.
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In Summary – the information collected from you to facilitate your orders with us.
The following information is provided by Spicy Choco Ltd. to enable our online visitors to be fully informed and full transparency on our Privacy Policies. From time to time in the course of placing orders, the website may collect ‘Personal Information’ which may be used to identify an individual as per defined by applicable laws as well as information that does not identify customers specifically.
Information that is collected includes:
- The details you provided when filling out forms on the Website, including but not limited to: Orders, service subscriptions, interactive services (blogs, messages, chat rooms, forms etc), promotions, surveys, concerns, and most communication or correspondence between you and the Website.
- Date of birth (may be required in certain jurisdictions to confirm legal age requirements on purchase made from our Website)
- Transactions made on the Website
- IP address logs
- Location data
- Web Traffic data
- Password information
Additionally, information collected on the Website may be used to help us further develop and improve our offering especially through online surveys and other requests. We may also obtain further information for the purposes of authentication or identity checks (i.e. we may ask for your telephone number, billing address etc)
For orders placed with us, we typically require the following to properly process the orders:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Home/Mailing Address
- Shipping/Billing Address(es) if different
We are happy to inform you that we do not view nor save your credit card, debit card or other banking information as we use a third-party vendor to process the payments
In Summary – ‘Cookies’ is used to enhance your online experience with us, for example, we use it to keep track of current shopping sessions
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
In Summary – information provided will only be used in the areas it should be
Spicy Choco Ltd. may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
For our email newsletter and other update services; you have the option to opt out at any point in time as well as when placing an order. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, features nor enhancements; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services via email. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information but do not share this information with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers (subscontractors, affiliates, warehouses, delivery, software developers, website hosting, marketing & advertising, legal, account, audit and other professional services) provided that such services is not to be collected, used in any other purpose other than to perform specific functions or as otherwise required by law;
- The prospective seller or buyer of Spicy Choco Ltd. business or assets, including where Spicy Choco Ltd. or substantially all of Spicy Choco Ltd. assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
CONSENT & WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS